Referral & Food Gift+ Programme
In these times of uncertain economy and social environments, several individuals and families face the consequence of getting left behind. Our assistance and services are catered to help residents cope with difficult times caused by circumstances, such as sudden unemployment or illness.
Food Gifts are given out to deserving families each month and the need for this assistance has been increasing over the years. Duration of assistance is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
1. Only Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents (PR)
2. Residing within Jurong GRC, Bukit Batok SMC or Yuhua SMC
3. Monthly household income less than S$3,500 or Per Capita Income less than S$875*
To apply, please download the Application Form and bring the following documents to
Blk 316 Jurong East Street 32, #01-279 during our office hours:
1. Photocopies of adults’ I/C and children’s Birth Certificate
2. Adults’ bankbook and/or CPF Statements
3. Working adults’ payslip
4. Medical documents, if unfit for work
5. Bills including Electricity, Water, HDB loans
6. Statement of Assistance from SSO, MUIS, if any
*Application and type of assistance will be assessed and determined on a case-by-case basis.